1-4 DAYS DELIVERY
100% ORIGINAL AND QUALITY
24 MONTHS GUARANTEE
Everything you'd expect from the incredibly versatile GTX- the largest swim platform in the industry, plus options including 100 watts of Bluetooth audio, LinQ accessories, iDF debris free pump system, and 230 HP of amped up adventure.
Stable and predictable
The benchmark for rough water handling, stability, and offshore performance. The ST3 platform offers easy boarding, plenty of space to move about on deck and superior confidence.
More Useable Space
Configurable. Comfortable. Groundbreaking.
The largest swim platform in the industry. Flat, stable and comfortable, it's perfect for lounging, prepping for watersports and re-boarding. Includes LinQ accessory system for ultimate versatility.
Bluetooth Audio-Premium System
Your Personal Soundtrack
Ride to your own beat with the 100W optional BRP Audio-Premium System. Waterproof, fully integrated Bluetooth sound with the remote pad on the left speaker, you can quickly change songs and volume (optional).
Intelligent Brake and Reverse
The Industry’s first and most intuitive on-water brake
Recognized by the U.S. Coast Guard for improving boat safety and now in its third generation, the Sea-Doo exclusive iBR system allows you to stop sooner. With both hands on the handlebars, riders can engage forward, neutral, and reverse for stable, worry-free maneuvering at low speeds.
Direct Access Front Storage
With watertight phone compartment
All your gear within arm's reach thanks to a 25.3 US gal (96 L) front storage area, easily accessible from a seated position. Simply raise the handlebars to access essentials for any adventure. A watertight compartment with integrated USB port allows your devices to stay charged—snug in an impact-absorbing, watertight cradle.
Ride high and dry
iDF - Intelligent Debris Free Pump System
Next level peace of mind on every ride. The ingenious iDF system lets riders clear a clogged intake in seconds without leaving the seat. A simple button push reverses pump flow to effortlessly clear debris.
(Optional on 170 & 230 packages)
Variable Trim System (VTS™)
Quickly access the Variable Trim System (VTS) on the handlebar for fine-tuned handling based on rider preference, water conditions, and number of passengers.
Unmatched comfort and versatility
Stepped seat design is narrow at the front for a natural riding position and wider towards the rear for maximum comfort. Rear portion can be removed for more lounge space, sunbathing or a table for two.
Terms & Conditions
The 10% online discount offer EXCLUDES units (Sea-Doo , Can-Am and Trailers)
- All prices listed for each product do not include any shipping charges or insurance.
- Insurance charges are optional and to be paid by customer at their request. Contact us for a quote of insurance.
- Shipping and insurance charges are non-refundable.
- Customer is solely responsible for ensuring that accurate shipping information is provided when making an order for delivery. Please contact us ASAP if you find that the provided shipping information is incorrect or requires a change. Changing shipping information on the website does not update existing orders as they have already been processed.
- Customer is responsible for all freight charges, for redeliveries, refused shipments/incorrect delivery details and these are added to the invoice total.
- Dimensions/oversize weights are applied to freight charges when applicable.
- Please choose carefully. No refund will be made if you change your mind after purchase. Exchange can be given if the product you bought is defective. An original invoice is required for all exchange.
- You must contact Friday’s Seadoo & Can-Am first prior to returning any products for exchange.
- Friday’s Seadoo & Can-Am DO NOT accept returns for refunds, credit or exchanges based on incorrect, incompatible or unsuitable goods, please select your goods carefully before placing your order or ask for our advice before purchasing.
- Friday’s Jetskis DO NOT accept return for refunds for goods returned which has been opened/used/damage/modified.
- Shipping cost or any financial charges is non refundable.
- If goods received are not as ordered, please inform Fridays Seadoo & Can-Am within 24 hours of receiving the delivery, do not open any packaging or use as it will be deemed to be acceptance of goods and will not be accepted for returns. • Cancellation of an order will result in a minimum of 20% deduction for the loss of our time and depreciation of goods.
- Cancellation of specially ordered item will result in a minimum of 20% restocking fee. No refund will be given after the specially ordered item has arrived at our warehouse.
- Cancellation must be informed as soon as possible. Any cancellation after a product has been packed and shipped out will not be accepted. Thus, resulting in the customer paying for total invoice.
- Friday’s Seadoo & Can-Am reserve the title of ownership to any extra or incorrect goods shipped as result of our error.
General Terms and Conditions
- Friday’s Sea-Doo & Can-Am will always attempt to be as accurate as possible, however we are unable to guarantee that our product prices or descriptions or other content of the Website is accurate, current or error free.
- Colours may vary from those displayed on your monitor.