1-4 DAYS DELIVERY
100% ORIGINAL AND QUALITY
24 MONTHS GUARANTEE
ROTAX® 1630 ACETM – 170 / 230 Engines
Thrilling power. Amazingly efficient.
Two powerful engines offering with the Rotax® 1630 ACE engine – the 170 hp boasts naturally aspirated punch with optimal fuel economy, or opt for the 230 hp engine with a supercharger and external intercooler, optimized to run on regular fuel.
Stable and predictable hull
The benchmark for rough water handling, stability, and offshore performance. The ST3 platform offers easy boarding, plenty of space to move about on deck and superior confidence.
The perfect ride
Adjust for preference or conditions
The one-of-a-kind handlebar with adjustable riser gives you more leverage to easily maneuver and customize your experience to ensure comfort in every riding position. Quickly adjust steering to a variety of heights - use the lower position for cruising/sitdown riding, or extend to maximum height in seconds for stand-up riding.
Extra cushion where you want it most
The Explorer Touring seat adds over an inch of extra padding for a higher, more comfortable long-distance riding position. Knee pads add comfort and extra control in rough conditions when you need it most.
Full-color 7.8-inch display with incredible visibility and a new level of functionality. Bluetooth, USB and smartphone app integration provides music, weather, navigation and more. The 100W waterproof, fully integrated BRP Bluetooth Audio Premium system completes an exceptional onboard experience (optional).
High and dry
iDF Intelligent Debris Free Pump System
Ingenious iDF system allows riders to clear clogged intakes without getting wet. With the push of a button, your valuable ride time is maximized.
Stable at its core
Rear Deck Extension with second LinQ™ attachment system
Adds 11.5 inches (29 cm) to the back of the watercraft, and allows more space for boarding and fishing while also increasing stability at rest or when carrying a full load of gear.
Garmin 7'' Touchscreen Fish Finder & GPS
GPS + Fish Locator
This 7” touchscreen chartplotter and fish-finder features an in-hull transducer with mid-CHIRP technology. Includes token for access to free upgraded regional maps.
Direct Access Front Storage
With watertight phone compartment
All your gear within arm's reach thanks to a 25.3 US gal (96 L) front storage area, easily accessible from a seated position. Simply raise the handlebars to access all the essentials for the day's adventures. A watertight compartment with integrated USB port allows your devices to stay charged—snug in an impact-absorbing, watertight cradle.
The Explorer Pro 170 & 230 redefines the idea of long-distance riding. Thoughtfully engineered to create ingenious ways to carry more gear, discover new waterways and open miles of new possibilities.
Terms & Conditions
The 10% online discount offer EXCLUDES units (Sea-Doo , Can-Am and Trailers)
- All prices listed for each product do not include any shipping charges or insurance.
- Insurance charges are optional and to be paid by customer at their request. Contact us for a quote of insurance.
- Shipping and insurance charges are non-refundable.
- Customer is solely responsible for ensuring that accurate shipping information is provided when making an order for delivery. Please contact us ASAP if you find that the provided shipping information is incorrect or requires a change. Changing shipping information on the website does not update existing orders as they have already been processed.
- Customer is responsible for all freight charges, for redeliveries, refused shipments/incorrect delivery details and these are added to the invoice total.
- Dimensions/oversize weights are applied to freight charges when applicable.
- Please choose carefully. No refund will be made if you change your mind after purchase. Exchange can be given if the product you bought is defective. An original invoice is required for all exchange.
- You must contact Friday’s Seadoo & Can-Am first prior to returning any products for exchange.
- Friday’s Seadoo & Can-Am DO NOT accept returns for refunds, credit or exchanges based on incorrect, incompatible or unsuitable goods, please select your goods carefully before placing your order or ask for our advice before purchasing.
- Friday’s Jetskis DO NOT accept return for refunds for goods returned which has been opened/used/damage/modified.
- Shipping cost or any financial charges is non refundable.
- If goods received are not as ordered, please inform Fridays Seadoo & Can-Am within 24 hours of receiving the delivery, do not open any packaging or use as it will be deemed to be acceptance of goods and will not be accepted for returns. • Cancellation of an order will result in a minimum of 20% deduction for the loss of our time and depreciation of goods.
- Cancellation of specially ordered item will result in a minimum of 20% restocking fee. No refund will be given after the specially ordered item has arrived at our warehouse.
- Cancellation must be informed as soon as possible. Any cancellation after a product has been packed and shipped out will not be accepted. Thus, resulting in the customer paying for total invoice.
- Friday’s Seadoo & Can-Am reserve the title of ownership to any extra or incorrect goods shipped as result of our error.
General Terms and Conditions
- Friday’s Sea-Doo & Can-Am will always attempt to be as accurate as possible, however we are unable to guarantee that our product prices or descriptions or other content of the Website is accurate, current or error free.
- Colours may vary from those displayed on your monitor.