1-4 DAYS DELIVERY
100% ORIGINAL AND QUALITY
24 MONTHS GUARANTEE
The Wake Pro delivers the most stable ride in the industry on a PWC purpose-built for tow sports. With standard removable ski pylon, board rack and exclusive Ski Mode, it offers extra space for set-up, easy boarding, and a serious 100W Bluetooth Audio System.
Sea-Doo Wake Pro
Incredible stability from and ingeniously-designed wide platform pairs with perfectly balanced power and acceleration for towing. Outfitted with features for the prefect pull on every ride, plus available options up every adventure.
Rotax 1630 ACE - 230 hp engine
More power on the water
230 smile-inducing horsepower with addictive acceleration from the Rotax 1630. Impressive torque and great fuel economy.
Stable and predictable
The benchmark for rough water handling, stability, and offshore performance. The ST3 platform offers easy boarding, plenty of space to move about on deck and superior confidence.
Unlock the world of tow sports
Life's better in the Wake
Everything you need for a full pull of excitement. Includes LinQ retractable ski pylon, exclusive Ski Mode for the perfect acceleration on every tow, removable board rack and unique Wake™ graphics. All standard.
Full-color 7.8-inch display with incredible visibility and a new level of functionality. Bluetooth, USB and smartphone app integration provides music, weather, navigation and more. The 100W waterproof, fully integrated BRP Bluetooth Audio Premium system completes an exceptional onboard experience.
Intelligent brake and reverse
The Industry’s first and most intuitive on-water brake
Recognized by the U.S. Coast Guard for improving boat safety and now in its third generation, the Sea-Doo exclusive iBR system allows you to stop sooner. With both hands on the handlebars, riders can engage forward, neutral, and reverse for stable, worry-free maneuvering at low speeds.
Extra space and versatility
Swim Platfrom with LinQ System
Large swim platform offers enhanced stability and more comfort. It’s the perfect place to lounge or prep for watersports and makes reboarding a breeze. Included LinQ attachment points add even more versatility.
Direct Access Front Storage
With watertight Phone Compartment
All your gear within arm's reach thanks to a 25.3 US gal (96 L) front storage area, easily accessible from a seated position. Simply raise the handlebars to access all the essentials for the day's adventures. A watertight compartment with integrated USB port allows your devices, to stay charged—snug in an impact-absorbing, watertight cradle.
Ride high and dry
iDF - Intelligent Debris-Free Pump System
Next level peace of mind on every ride. With the ingenious iDF system riders can clear a clogged intake in seconds without ever leaving the seat. A simple push of a button reverses pump flow to effortlessly clear debris.
Terms & Conditions
The 10% online discount offer EXCLUDES units (Sea-Doo , Can-Am and Trailers)
- All prices listed for each product do not include any shipping charges or insurance.
- Insurance charges are optional and to be paid by customer at their request. Contact us for a quote of insurance.
- Shipping and insurance charges are non-refundable.
- Customer is solely responsible for ensuring that accurate shipping information is provided when making an order for delivery. Please contact us ASAP if you find that the provided shipping information is incorrect or requires a change. Changing shipping information on the website does not update existing orders as they have already been processed.
- Customer is responsible for all freight charges, for redeliveries, refused shipments/incorrect delivery details and these are added to the invoice total.
- Dimensions/oversize weights are applied to freight charges when applicable.
- Please choose carefully. No refund will be made if you change your mind after purchase. Exchange can be given if the product you bought is defective. An original invoice is required for all exchange.
- You must contact Friday’s Seadoo & Can-Am first prior to returning any products for exchange.
- Friday’s Seadoo & Can-Am DO NOT accept returns for refunds, credit or exchanges based on incorrect, incompatible or unsuitable goods, please select your goods carefully before placing your order or ask for our advice before purchasing.
- Friday’s Jetskis DO NOT accept return for refunds for goods returned which has been opened/used/damage/modified.
- Shipping cost or any financial charges is non refundable.
- If goods received are not as ordered, please inform Fridays Seadoo & Can-Am within 24 hours of receiving the delivery, do not open any packaging or use as it will be deemed to be acceptance of goods and will not be accepted for returns. • Cancellation of an order will result in a minimum of 20% deduction for the loss of our time and depreciation of goods.
- Cancellation of specially ordered item will result in a minimum of 20% restocking fee. No refund will be given after the specially ordered item has arrived at our warehouse.
- Cancellation must be informed as soon as possible. Any cancellation after a product has been packed and shipped out will not be accepted. Thus, resulting in the customer paying for total invoice.
- Friday’s Seadoo & Can-Am reserve the title of ownership to any extra or incorrect goods shipped as result of our error.
General Terms and Conditions
- Friday’s Sea-Doo & Can-Am will always attempt to be as accurate as possible, however we are unable to guarantee that our product prices or descriptions or other content of the Website is accurate, current or error free.
- Colours may vary from those displayed on your monitor.